Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
- FRAME LIFT SYSTEM - Lift mechanism driven by hidden-drive internal multi-motors and 1.5” per second lift speed creates a smooth and quiet height transition for your workstation. (Frame only, tabletop must be separately purchased)
- TELESCOPIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - A telescopic height adjustment bar allows you to go from sitting to standing in seconds without breaking concentration or productivity.
- TOUCH CONTROL - Elegant, energy-saving controller touch screen with customizable settings for desired user heights and programmable alarms for helpful reminders to stand or sit throughout your busy day.
- SOLID SUPPORT - All steel construction and a sturdy 3 leg support system tailored for large corner desks weighing up to 330 pounds. Included cable management rack attaches under the horizontal support and helps keep messy cords organized and out of the way.
- COMPATIBILITY - Recommended table top sizes: Main Desk Length of 52.5” to 100”, Return Desk Length of 45” to 90”, Width of 24” to 44”, and a thickness of ¾” or greater.
Transform your large corner desk into a height adjustable workstation with this solid steel desk frame (DESK-V133E) from VIVO! Periodically standing throughout the long work day can help relieve tension on the neck, back, and shoulders, as well as increase blood flow and reduce stress. Enjoy being able to stand up in seconds with this sturdy frame featuring a multi-motor lift system for smooth height transition, telescopic height adjustment for ideal ergonomic viewing, touch control for customizable settings and convenience, and solid support for large corner desks weighing up to 330 pounds. All hardware is included for minimal assembly. Don’t wait to experience your own spacious work area that helps you stay organized and think on your feet!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there an ability to raise the "main" desk surface independent of the "return" - ? Since it is engineered as a multi motor / split desk top, thought it may be a reasonable question.
We are not aware of this possibility.