Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
- VIVO STANDING DESKS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with this complete height adjustable workstation featuring customized user heights.
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA - This 59” x 23.6” table provides a large surface for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work materials, supplies, and decor.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - Enjoy a height range of 29” to 48.8” with this frame’s powerful motor and strong legs using telescopic height adjustment that lets you transition from sitting to standing at the press of a button. The simple controller features memory presets for saving your ideal height settings.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - With an all steel frame and sturdy particle board top, this desk is able to support up to 176 lbs with maximum stability and sturdiness.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This complete standing workstation is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Transform your workstation to accommodate an active work life with the 60” x 24” Electric Desk (DESK-KIT-1B6B) from VIVO! Finding a healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the long work day is made possible with electric height adjustment, telescopic legs, and an easy-to-use control panel. The sturdy table top provides room for dual monitor setups and important supplies. With a frame constructed of solid steel, this desk easily supports up to 176 lbs and is built to last. The integrated cable management system ensures that cords and cables are neatly organized and hidden from view for a tidy workspace that encourages concentration. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided, so you can get your new workstation assembled and taking your processes to new heights!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.