Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
- VIVO DESK FRAME SOLUTIONS - This sturdy frame helps you find a healthy balance between sitting and standing at the office. All steel construction and a sturdy leg support system holds weight up to 220 lbs, so you can rest easy knowing that your workstation is safe and secure.
- TELESCOPIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - A telescopic height adjustment bar allows you to go from sitting to standing in seconds without breaking concentration or productivity. Dual motor lift mechanism with 1” per second lift speed creates smooth and quiet height transitions for your workstation.
- CONTROL PANEL - Elegant, energy-saving push button controller with 4 programmable memory presets saves you from having to find the perfect height over and over again. Sit/Stand time reminder is provided for regular movement throughout the day.
- COMPATIBILITY - Recommended for tabletop sizes with a length of 43” to 94”, a width of 22” to 42”, and a thickness of at least 0.75” (Actual Frame Length: 42.5" to 73.6”; Actual Frame Height: 23.6" to 49.2").
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Create your own desk space that lets you stand up during the long workday with a Black Electric Dual Motor Desk Frame (DESK-V120EB) from VIVO! Periodically standing throughout the day can help relieve tension on the neck, back, and shoulders, as well as increase blood flow and reduce stress. Enjoy being able to stand up in seconds with this sturdy frame featuring a dual motor lift system for smooth height transitions, telescopic height adjustment for ideal ergonomic viewing, a control panel for customizable settings and convenience, and solid leg support for desk surfaces weighing up to 220 pounds. All hardware and instructions are included for assembly. Complete your very own ergonomic workstation with a solid frame that supports your equipment and lets you think on your feet!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.