Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
- VIVO STANDING DESKS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with this complete height adjustable workstation featuring customized user heights.
- SPACE EFFICIENT - This 43” x 23.6” table will easily fit into your office area with room to spare, while still providing ample space for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work materials, supplies, and decor.
- CRANK SYSTEM - Enjoy a height range of 29” to 48” with this frame’s manual hand crank system and strong legs using telescopic height adjustment that lets you transition from sitting to standing at the turn of a handle.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - With an all steel frame and sturdy particle board top, this desk is able to support up to 132 lbs with maximum stability and sturdiness. The clean white color will give a new look to your workspace and complement a variety of office environments.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This complete standing workstation is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Transform your workstation to accommodate an active work life with the White 43” x 24” Manual Height Adjustable Desk (DESK-KIT-MW4W) from VIVO! Finding a healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the long work day is made possible with manual height adjustment, telescopic legs, and an easy-to-use hand crank. The sturdy table top features a trendy white color that complements any environment and provides room for dual monitor setups and important supplies. With a frame constructed of solid steel, this desk easily supports up to 132 lbs and is built to last. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided, so you can get your new workstation assembled and taking your processes to new heights!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I looked far and wide for a standing desk with a crank that wasn't too large for a small space. This was it. It required a power drill to assemble, but wasn't too difficult. There's some range in how wide/narrow the legs are attached, which helps too (when lowered, the table top rests on the arm of my sofa but we measured the legs to be just wide enough to fit in the corner where the desk sits.)