Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
- VIVO SIT-STAND COMBO - Go from sitting to standing in an instant with this complete desk frame and table top combo for your very own ergonomic workstation providing comfortable viewing angles and customized user heights.
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA - The large table surface measuring 63.1” x 31.5” offers plenty of room for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work projects and office supplies.
- FRAME HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Enjoy a height range of 29” to 48” with this frame’s simple crank system that requires minimal effort to find your desired height settings.
- SOLID STEEL FRAME - With all steel construction, this desk frame is able to support up to 132 lbs with maximum stability and sturdiness. The desktop is made of solid particle board that is scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
We’ve combined standing desk frame, DESK-V101MW, and spacious desktop, DESK-TOP1W, to make the White Height Adjustable Standing Desk with Table Top (DESK-KIT-1M1W) from VIVO! The frame allows you to find that much needed healthy balance between sitting and standing throughout the long work day. Such height adjustment is made easy with the durable manual hand crank. The desktop is a trendy matte white color with a curved, modern shape so your new desk blends with any environment. With a frame constructed of solid steel, it supports up to 132 lbs and is built to last. The table top’s integrated cable management system ensures that cords and cables are neatly organized and hidden from view for a tidy workspace that encourages concentration. The desk platform comes packaged in 3 sections, and all the necessary hardware is provided to get your desk frame put together and mounted to your desktop in no time!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.