Freedom to move & groove, all day long.
Greater height range
Our new piston provides a greater height range allowing easier use for taller users.
Newly contoured cushion
The redesigned cushion features deeper contours that aleviate more pressure from your sitz bones.
Improved anti-roll base stability
The Rubber Octogrip Overmold has been upgraded with anti-roll features increasing stability while leaning.
The Pivot Seat is a minimalist task seat with serious ergo-sensibilities. Unlike most chairs that feebly acquiesce as your posture deteriorates into a sluggish slump, the Pivot Seat keeps you active all day.
The Pivot Seat's weighted base is built with active stability, so it responds to every move you make. The seat's Rubber Octogrip Overmold provides just enough friction so you have full freedom of motion. It encourages you to twist, turn, swivel and even pivot with ease. Pivot's sleek seat is positioned forward, so that you find your natural equilibrium, engaging your core and mastering perfect posture. What's more, Pivot easily lifts and lowers, empowering you to take a range of healthy postures from active sitting to leaning.
The Pivot Seat is playfully designed. It isn't concerned with expectations. In fact, it flat out rejects most notions of what a seat "should" be. Instead, it was created to work with you, work for you, so you can bring more play to your day. Imagine what you can do when you Pivot while you work.
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat, allowing for widest range of postures from active sitting to leaning
- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help to reduce pressure points
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- The weighted base leverages your center of gravity to support multidirectional use
- Rubber Octogrip Overmold grips on bottom of base and enables you to enjoy a full range of motion while maintaining control
- Pivoting seat leg empowers you to move 360 degrees
- Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage the core muscles
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Designed by Martin Keen