Mobis® II is the next evolution of the ergonomic task seat that pairs perfectly with any standing desk or height-adjustable workstation. It's smart, space-saving design is also ideal for meeting spaces, encouraging spontaneous collaboration and aha-moments.
We've upgraded the seat pan to include a Tri-Flex Seat Cushion that has built-in sitz bone contours for plush support and a waterfall edge to to reduce pressure on the upper legs and promote healthy circulation. Mobis II offers the ideal level of healthy support for your body, keeping your spine in a neutral posture and your major muscles engaged.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Mobis II won't stand for slouching! It gently enforces good posture by returning your spine to its healthy S-curve. And, because the seat's angled design encourages movement, both your body and your brain stay engaged.
Want to make the Mobis II even more supportive? Make it a bundle and add the stabilizing foot rest (and save a few dollars while you're at it).
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the day
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Built-in handle for easy portability
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Simple, two-step assembly
- Designed by Martin Keen