Bad news: most meetings are serious snoozefests. Good news: they don't have to be.
What's the secret to shorter, more productive, more creative collaboration sessions? No more chairs. (Yes, you read that correctly!) Your meeting space sets the tone for your meeting. Ditch your passive conference room set-up and huddle up around Confluence, the active standing-height conference table instead.
The Confluence Table is an adjustable-height conference table that acts as an energy boost for your team. The tabletop effortlessly glides up and down by turning the small hand crank on the desk's frame. A foot rest bar provides extra comfort while standing or using a Focal Upright seat. The design is effortlessly sleek, modern and agile. What's more the Confluence Table is now available in 2 table top sizes, so it's easier than ever to find a table that fits your meeting space. Don't need adjustable-height functionality?
Bring all of the benefits of standing desks to the conference room with Confluence.
- Durable 18-layer hard-plywood table top for long-lasting strength
- Topped with three layers of polyurethane varnish on veneers for added durability
- Includes an anodized aluminum power cable hatch and powder coated steel cable management tray for better organization of cords and a more organized workspace
- Powder coated zinc adjustment handle for chip-resistant durability
- Height-adjustable from 36-48" and the adjustment mechanism is made of hardened steel and recyclable aluminum
- Ability to adjust the height allows users to find a position that suits them best as well as encouraging more posture changes for a more active workday
- Table legs are made of powder coated extruded recyclable aluminum for a sturdy support
- Table feet are made of powder coated steel for chip-resistance and durability
- Includes a footrest rail made of bent tubular steel, encouraging more active posture changes during use
- Tabletop is available in Matte Black, Glacier White, Dry Erase, White Oak or Black Walnut veneer to allow user to suit personal preference or office decor