Giving students the chance to move while they work on projects, papers and even taking a test has many advantages. Studies have shown that moving may help increase academic abilities, facilitate learning and that fidgeting may help burn extra calories. The patented Swinging Pendulum™ Footrest Bar (fidget bar) can enable students to keep moving while redirecting fidgeting behavior, expending energy and helping students focus on classroom activities.
Large durable work surface makes the grade for group or individual work. The desktops are available in two sizes to fit any classroom needs, and comes with the choice of a Standard or Premium, or Dry Erase top. Both tops are extremely durable and chemical and impact resistant.
Teachers and other adults can easily adjust the height in 11/4" increments to fit the heights of students in grades 3-12. It can also move with students as they grow.
Add the extra deep Book Box for students to store their school supplies or personal items.
The Book Shelf is great for keeping school supplies and personal items within easy reach.
Keep students moving with the patented Swinging Pendulum™ Footrest Bar. The bar is noise free, encouraging students to keep moving through the school day without distracting others. It can also be used with the AlphaBetter stool to encourage movement even while seated. The bar easily flips for cleaning clearance. Patent Nos. US: 8061278, 8291833. Canada: 2711897. China Patent ZL200980101892.1.
The metal swivel glides make the desk and stool easy to move across carpeted and smooth surfaces to easily reconfigure any classroom
- Adjustable height stand-up student desk with swinging footrest (fidget bar)
- Patented Swinging Pendulum™ Footrest Bar (⅝" diameter, 20" footrest area) allows students to redirect excess energy and engage in continuous motion that may help support ergonomic comfort and cardiovascular health, while potentially increasing calorie burn, productivity and focus
- Desk top is large enough to accommodate laptops, textbooks and supplies for project learning
- Steel base with black powder coat finish for durability
- Adjustable nylon base levelers for stabilization and easy movement across smooth and carpeted floors
- Phenolic resin open shelf (26" W x 8" D, ¼" thick) provides easily accessible storage area for school supplies and personal items
- Includes steel book box (22" W x 15" D x 4 3/4" H) for storing classroom materials
- Adjustable desk top height with fourteen settings ranging from 26 to 42 ¼" (1 ¼" increments)
- Pairs well with AlphaBetter® Stool (1205BL, sold separately) to allow for a break from standing as desired. Height-adjustable seat complements desk and tip-resistant base permits use of fidget bar
- US Patent(s): 8061278 8291833. Canadian Patent(s): 2711897. China Patent(s) ZL 2009 8 0101892.1.