Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
Well-designed ergonomic chairs are not inexpensive, but the Neemo chair has incorporated superior everyday, basic ergonomic elements while remaining eminently affordable.
Ergonomists know that the best regimen for maintaining health and productivity is to change positions throughout the day. Or as you’ll hear from medical professionals, “your best position is the next position.” The ergonomics of sitting are just as important as when working while standing at your sit-stand desk, or even walking at your treadmill desk.
- Adjustable lumbar support brace slides up and down to find the curve in your lower back to create the right lumbar-lifting support.
- Adjustable armrests will raise and lower for forearm height, and slide forward and backward for forearm position.
- Adjustable seatback tilt tension and tilt lock sets the seatback angle.
- Ergo tilt feature makes chair recline adjustments healthy and comfortable for hips and spine.
- Available in two colors. Black is the most popular color for office task chairs, or upgrade to the birch version for those seeking to brighten their workspace.
- Additional upgrade options include a headrest and dual surface casters.
- Made in North America (Ontario, Canada).
- ANSI/BIFMA tested and approved.
- Easy setup—no tools required.
What makes our chairs different?
Top to bottom the Neemo chair’s design fits well into an array of settings while proving that style, comfort and health never need to be sacrificed in the name of cost.
Feel free to lean back and rest your head while taking a moment for contemplation with the flexible and comfy optional headrest. Adjustable for both height (up and down) and pivots forward and backward to support your neck in just the right spot. (Note: Headrest cannot be added after purchase and is not sold separately.)
The armrests can be adjusted up or down to find the ideal height for your body frame, and can also slide backward or forward to find the most ideal forearm position when typing or mousing.
The lumbar support brace adjusts up and down to fit the curve of your spine and provides just the right amount of lift to encourage a good posture. The seatback is made from supportive (and comfortable) elastomeric mesh webbing.
The waterfall seat edge design reduces pressure on the back of thighs and decreases circulatory impingement.
The height adjustment lever (right side) and tilt lock lever (left side) are conveniently located within fingers reach while seated, sparing you the finger fumble on the underside of less well designed office chairs.
With the ergo tilt feature, the seatback can recline and preserve spinal alignment at the same time. The way this works is for the seat front edge to remain at a fixed height, while the back edge of the seat reclines slightly, and the seatback angle reclines at a steeper angle. This tilt back motion scoops your back supportively, while keeping the lumbar curve angle similar to that of sitting up. You can lock the tilt angle in a position you prefer and the recline tension can be set to firm or light.
Smooth rolling carpet casters come standard on the black Neemo chair, or upgrade to the dual surface casters which suit both hardwood and carpet surfaces.
All fabrics have been tested extensively and found to comply with the Association for Contract Textiles performance guidelines for colorfastness to light, wet, dry, and for abrasion resistance, and fire retardancy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.