Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
A sit-stand and kneeling office chair option for all-day comfort
The Stance Move standing chair is the lighter weight version of our Stance Angle Chair, creating a more affordable option to provide office and industrial workers the ability to sit, kneel, or utilize assisted standing The flexibility makes it a great chair for use as a standing desk chair, at workstations, along assembly lines and more. This multi-position standing chair allows you to easily change positions throughout the day to improve ergonomics. The ability of this sit, stand, and kneel office chair to take the pressure off of the lower back and reduce the stress the feet encounter during a long day is uncanny.
The padded seat and leg cushions of the Stance Move ergonomic desk chair offer a wealth of comfort while the durable steel construction and balanced design will keep you moving through the eight different positions it can utilize. You won’t find a better kneeling desk chair for your adjustable height desk or workstation. For best results, this product is recommended for individuals who are 5’ 9” and shorter. Individuals who are 5’ 10” or taller should utilize the separate seat extender accessory or the 5050 model that includes a seat extension.
Features of the Stance Move ergonomic desk chair:
- 8 different settings to provide sitting, kneeling, and assisted standing positions
- Angled foot rest and padded let cushions for superior comfort
- seat extension available for individuals 5’ 10” or taller
- Front casters for easy maneuverability
- Durable steel frame with a balanced design
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions? Most important, height from floor to seat at sitting position.
- Footrest Incline 20°
- Base Dimensions: 19" Width x 36" Depth
- Seat Dimensions 23¨ L x 18¨ W
- Seat to Floor 20¨
- Maximum Height of 5’ 10¨ user without extensions