Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
Convert any surface into an adjustable-height standing desk with the attachment of the WorkFit-S. Make computing comfortable for prolonged periods—stand up whenever you want.
This sit-stand workstation is extraordinarily simple to use. With the push or pull of a hand, you can instantly raise or lower your keyboard and display in one easy motion, yet all the while the system will remain stable throughout your work routine.
- Install keyboard tray at focal distance that is right for you: closer or farther; left, right or centered
- When sitting, lower your keyboard below desktop height to proper ergonomic position
- Independent monitor screen adjustment
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and monitor to your height for unsurpassed comfort
- Counterbalanced adjustment points using patented Constant Force™ technology allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
For Computer Users
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night. WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary workstyle
For IT and Facilities Staff
- IT deployment friendly—convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.