WorkFit-D is a height-adjustable standing desk that’s both rugged and easy to use. Stand up or sit down as you work. Patented CF™ technology allows instantaneous, non-motorized re-positioning. The integrated brake secures table height to provide an ultra-stable desktop.
Features a spacious 47.6" x 23.5" (121 x 60 cm) worksurface. Customize with accessories to fit individual user’s needs and workflow.
For Computer Users
- Enjoy standing and sitting as you work, switching positions whenever you choose. Patented CF™ technology allows instantaneous, tool-free, non-motorized re-positioning while you work. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Safe and easy-to-use
- Designed to meet North American and European ergonomic standards
- Robust weight capacity holds multiple displays, keyboards, books, phones ... whatever you need in your workflow
For IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Durable, robust structure, designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- Standing supports healthy neck and back conditions. According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture**