Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
Featuring an unprecedented range of motion for a standing desk solution, WorkFit-A let’s you swing your computer system left, right, up or down to wherever you need it. Premium ergonomic benefits include keyboard placement below desktop height when sitting and independent monitor positioning.
The height-adjustable arm moves the keyboard and monitor in one simple motion, allowing you to easily sit down or stand up as you work. Fold the keyboard up and push the arm out of the way when you need your desk surface. Includes several installation options to best fit your space.
For Computer Users
- Keyboard can be positioned below desk surface for optimum ergonomic comfort
- Safe, easy to use—simple installation and effortless operation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force™ & lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor
- Fold keyboard up and swing arm and monitor out of the way when you need your desk surface
- Included worksurface provides ample space and quick access to a tablet computer, phone or task-related items
For IT and Facilities Staff
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- WorkFit helps alleviate back and neck pain, the most costly conditions affecting employees according to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases of 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.