Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
The original compact seated elliptical that lets you work out without sacrificing time. Add more strides to your day, burn calories, lose weight, and boost energy, all while you sit. Track your workouts with the Cubii app.
• Patented whisper-quiet design lets you pedal smoothly with plenty of clearance for knees and no noise disruptions.
• Sleek, compact design fits seamlessly into any space.
• Built-in handle makes it portable.
• 8 levels of resistance, start slow & increase performance over time.
• Bluetooth enabled.
• Free Cubii App to track your strides, miles, calories.
• Create competitions groups in the app for cheer others on.
• Connect the Cubii to FitBit and AppleHealthKit.
How It Works
Place the Cubii in front of your chair or sofa.
Connect to the Cubii App and adjust the resistance level.
Start pedaling and enjoy your workout.
SPECS & SHIPPING
- Dimensions: 23 in x 17.5 in x 10 in
- Weighs 25 pounds - There is a carrying handle on top of it to help with portability.
- Designed to fit under most desks. Recommended desk height from the floor to the underside is at least 25 inches (58.3 cm)
- Have at least 2-3 inches (6.0 cm) of clearance between the underside of your desk and your knees regardless of its overall height
- 30 day return policy
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Free shipping within the continental US
- 1 year warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Love it! So easy to use and very quiet! A bit bigger than I expected, but super sturdy and durable. I've been using it while watching tv, but I work from home and think I'll use it in my office at my desk, too.
My 14 year old niece and I assembled this with ease; and it's great to have something that got my Dad (a reluctant exerciser who's almost 80) moving. My nieces and nephew all used it and he insisted on beating them all! I hope he'll continue to do so; and the Cubii Pro is doing its job in support.
Excellent for exercising whilst working. I work from home so exercise always seems like a chore - there's always something else i'd rather be doing and I can't stand the gym. When I first saw cubii I was a bit sceptical due to the high price, however after using it for 3 months I think it is worth every penny.
At first I took it easy and did a mile or 2 a day - 2 weeks later I am up to 8 miles a day and have also invested in a heart rate monitor to make sure I am burning fat.
1. I get more exercise (equivalent to something like 88% of the exercise I'd get it I were walking or running - it depends how fast I go)
2., The profile of the unit is very low, so there is no chance of me bashing my knees on the desk above
2. I can compete against other people in the world - there are leader-boards if you choose to join groups, and it's always a nice feeling to be near the top
3. Can view graphs to show my progress over the day/week/month
4. Have so far dropped 1.5st since using it!