Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
The original compact seated elliptical that lets you work out without sacrificing time. Add more strides to your day, burn calories, lose weight, and boost energy, all while you sit. Track your workouts with the built-in LCD monitor.
- Patented whisper-quiet design lets you pedal smoothly with plenty of clearance for knees and no noise disruptions.
- Sleek, compact design fits seamlessly into any space.
- Built-in handle makes it portable.
- 8 levels of resistance, start slow & increase performance over time.
- Use at your office, your home or for physical rehab.
How It Works
Place the Cubii in front of your chair or sofa.
Adjust your resistance level.
Start pedaling and enjoy your workout.
SPECS & SHIPPING
- Dimensions: 23 in x 17.5 in x 10 in
- Weighs 25 pounds - There is a carrying handle on top of it to help with portability.
- Designed to fit under most desks. Recommended desk height from the floor to the underside is at least 25 inches (58.3 cm)
- Have at least 2-3 inches (6.0 cm) of clearance between the underside of your desk and your knees regardless of its overall height
- 30 day return policy
- Ships within 1-2 business days.
- 3-5 business days for delivery.
- Free shipping within the continetal US
- 1 year warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can I use two different credit cards for payment?
Sorry, we can only accept one.
I literally never write reviews I just received my cubii jr. this morning and had to post right away! I'm 15 weeks pregnant and a gym rat. I've found it difficult to keep up with my workouts in the early stages of pregnancy but want to make sure i stay active... hence the purchase of the Cubii jr. Im in marketing and sit at a desk pretty much all day, i even eat lunch at my desk most days. That being said, i knew this was a great idea. I read so many reviews about the upgraded version with the blue tooth app and how there were some glitches and for $100 more i wasnt willing to take the risk since we have a baby on the way. I use my garmin vivo active watch to keep track of my workouts and when i start peddling i just add the exercise to my watch and it tracks it for me, it also has the tracker display on the actually cubii jr. There is a light whisper to it, but im in an office by myself so there is no one to complain. I will report back in a few weeks, but wanted to share that i've already burned 200 calories in 45 minutes of just peddling while working!! and i can really feel it in my legs. product came perfectly wrapped, no missing pieces and no damages! Great buy! lets hope this review remains the same in a few weeks :) good luck!
Having used several 'pedalo' / exercise bikes previously I agree with the great reviews... it really is a more 'professional' product. Very solid and heavy, well-made, built to last.
Easy to assemble. Great value. What more could you ask for?