Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping. Easy Returns. All The Time.
Can't find a product option or would like a bulk quote? Contact us here.
Canary/ErgoMax - Black Adjustable Height Crank Desk w/ Tabletop
Sitting for a prolonged period of time can contribute to multiple health problems. The solution to this common problem is ErgoMax line of manual height adjustable crank desks. Bring the necessary balance between sitting and standing during the entire working day with this desk that can be freely height adjusted for an optimal ergonomic position. You can transition from sitting to standing in mere seconds, while improving your productivity and your focus with a sit to stand desk. Stable and durable, this desk is easy to assemble and will offer you the movement and posture you need throughout the day. Save your health and add quality to your life with these height adjustable crank desks by ErgoMax.
- Dimensions: 24-29W x 55D x 24-29H in.
- THE ULTIMATE CRANK HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESK: This crank height adjustable desk with tabletop has a maximum height of 45″ and minimum height of 29″. It is ideal for a standing office desk or a sitting at home table!
- QUICK & SMOOTH ADJUSTMENTS: The crank can be used manually to achieve a smooth and quick adjustment in mere seconds.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION FOR LONG LASTING PERFORMANCES: This adjustable height crank standing desk with tabletop is made from durable materials! We can guarantee that it will provide you great comfort upon using and facilitate your work to the fullest.
- GREAT FOR YOUR HEALTH: Recommended by doctors and health experts as it increases stamina and energy through standing and reduces fatigue, discomfort, neck and back pain caused by static posture or prolonged sitting.
- ONE YEAR, HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: We strive for customer satisfaction. All of ErgoMax's products come with a one year warranty. Facing any issue? Please call or email customer service and we will find a solution to make you happy!
- Perfect for any home office space
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.