***This product is for use with height adjustable desks only***
On Backapp 2.0 you sit with your feet on a footrest padded with a soft damping material. The sitting position and the gentle motion ensure a wonderful sitting experience. This is a chair that gives you something extra.
The gentle movement of the Backapp exercises the muscles that support the spine. The movement when sitting on the Backapp comes about because you constantly have to balance yourself.
Why Choose Back App Chair:
Backapp helps you exercise by balancing
The technology of the Backapp products has been thoroughly tested both by average users and by the top scientists in the field of ergonomics.We know it works.
By sitting on Backapp with your feet on the footplate you’re balancing while sitting. You’re balancing on the Magic Ball without your feet touching the ground. You’re balancing just like as when you ride a bike, paddle a kayak, ride a horse or take a walk in the forest. You’re balancing without even thinking about it. The central “core” back muscles are used to balance your body - the balance motor is on.
Balance training increases your energy consumption significantly
The scientific studies show that energy consumption increases significantly when sitting relaxed on Backapp with the magic ball set between the green and red settings. Sitting on Backapp increases your energy consumption by 19 percent compared to an ordinary office chair. Your balance motor is working.
Improve your posture
Two studies show that it takes less effort to keep correct posture while sitting on Backapp compared to sitting on an ordinary office chair without a backrest. This is why you’re able to sit comfortably on Backapp all day!
You get less back pain
A scientific study showed that people with lower back pain experienced a reduction in back pain after sitting one hour on a Back App compared to an ordinary office chair. This is logical. You’re sitting with better posture, your balance motor is working, you’re exercising the muscles in your lower back and therefore you get less back pain.
BACKAPP CHAIR - Technical specifications
- The new frame is made from 99.9% recycled die-cast aluminum and is available in a Silver Grey, Black Grey and Polished finish.
- The ball is moulded onto a tube that can be screwed into and out of the aluminum frame to control the tilt of the chair.
- A tilt indicator with green and red color is integrated with this tube.
- A stop function prevents the ball from being removed.
- Damping material is attached with double sided tape that improves adhesion with use.
- To simplify chair choice Backapp 2.0 only comes with one lift height. See the dimensions on the drawing.
- The seat is slightly smaller and neater than before and has a rounder shape with a central slot to reduce pressure in the prostate area.